Unattended Weighbridge System
The Unattended Weighbridge System is a stand alone system which allows 24/7 weighing operations without the need for an operator. Due to the system’s easy interface it is totally operated by the truck driver. Moreover, Leon Engineering can custom design the system to suit the specific requirements of your operations.
- Robust and weather-proof stainless steel cabinet for added protection with optional climate control.
- Data accuracy with pre-programmed vehicle data using RFID card readers or Touch panel with user friendly interface.
- Improved facility control and security with traffic barriers, traffic lights, surveillance cameras etc.
- Weighing Data Management Software interacting with Leon Engineering industrial scale terminals provides instant access to critical business information such us operational analysis, billing and inventory control.
- Weighing Terminal with RFID Card Reader or Touch Panel Terminal – for accurate and quick data input.
- Detection Loops or Photocells - to automatically detect vehicles and transfer of details.
- Traffic Lights - for safe operation.
- Exit & Entry Barriers - for security and vehicle traffic control.
- Truck Plate Recognition- for clear identification of vehicles and loads.
- Surveillance Cameras – for increased security.
- Vehicle Radiation Detection System – gamma detection, suitable for Waste Plants.
- Waste Recycling
- Asphalt plants