DIY-1000 Transportable Steel Weighbridge
DIY-1000 is our new transportable steel weighbridge. With DIY-1000 (Do-It-Yourself) we have succeeded in developing a model which combines all the unique features of our previous models. This modular type weighbridge provides easy transportation and installation as DIY-1000 consists of transportable modules.
Moreover, as it has factory pre-mounted load cells the installation is likely to be executed within one day. The pre-fabricated steel foundations option provides the ability to relocate the scale from directly one place to another, on existing horizontal surface resulting into a cost-effective solution.
- Pre-mounted load cells
- Middle gap of 1000mm
- Top access to load cells and junction box
- Complete steel and modular construction
- Perfectly suitable for temporary sites
- Side modules working as side barriers
- Pre-mounted , pre-fabricated steel foundation (optional)
- Transportable steel ramps (optional)
- Galvanized version (optional)
- Heavy duty weighbridge version- DIN 1072
||6m to 18m
|Deck middle gap
||360mm - 500mm
||30T to 60T
||10T per truck axle
Pre-fabricated, pre-mounted steel foundation
||Different foundation options are providing the opportunity to have temporary weighing sites. This is very useful for:
- Construction sites, mines, quarries, or agricultural applications, where often changes of weighbridge location is necessary
- Rented areas, so that weighbridge foundation does not remain in rented area when contract ends
- Leasing contracts that can also include foundations
- Quick weighbridge start up, customer can have a weighing station in less than 1 day
- Renting of weighbridges
Depending on existing conditions there are the following foundation options available:
On site there is already an existing concrete surface relatively horizontal, with trucks circulation:
No extra foundation is needed. Weighbridge can be fixed on existing under the loadcells, standard foundation plates, via chemical bolts directly on existing concrete surface. Eventually some shims will be needed if surface is not horizontal.
On site there is already an existing concrete surface or asphalt surface:
(STF 15) A 15mm special steel foundation arrangement is needed, to be fixed in our factory under existing standard foundation plates.
On site there is only earth. Then a earth treatment is necessary to 300 mm compacted earth:
(SF 140) A 140mm special steel foundation arrangement is needed, to be fixed in our factory under existing standard foundation plates.
Transportable steel ramps
||A set of (4x) four steel entry and exit ramps can be combined with the DIY weighbridge, for quick installation and easy relocation.
- 375mm (Combined with SF15)
- 500mm (Combined with SF140)